The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday November 6-

Up and coffee, snack of hb egg and walnuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: AMRAP in 20: Sprint 100m, 10 dead lifts (103 lbs), 10 double unders. A weight and metcon madness event! Made it through 13 rds, plus one sprint. Me and MK went on a 30 min. bike ride pwo to complete some monostructural work for the week. Thanks, girl. I am feeling good today, maybe a little tired...(it's only 830!)...but the week is catching up with me. Kickball tonight.

Breakfast- hb eggs, apple with cinnamon, nuts.
3-2-9.

Lunch- salad with chicken, added guac and few almonds.
3-1-10.

Egg at 2PM, hungry!
1-0-0.

Snack 4PM- deli chicken, walnuts.
1-0-5.

Din- turkey burger, cuke, brocc, avacado, few nuts.
3-1-8.

Snack- egg, 1/2 apple, cuke, almonds.
1-1-2.

13-5-39

1 comment:

  1. What a week... I am so glad its Friday and that you are feeling better. Tip on the Avocado's from my tree - I put a couple that had fallen from the tree but were still hard in a brown paper bag on Monday and they are soft today... I will let you know how it tastes after I eat my lunch today and if they are good to go you have to grab some... there are so many! Am determined to get my Kipping this weekend! Going to go to the gym by 10:00 tomorrow so I can practice and the rope climb if I have the energy. Good work this week... you would never know you were battln a cold!

    ReplyDelete