The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday the 30th!

Up with poor sleep- people are in my house. They are family-I love them, but they are in my house. I woke up at some point hearing zone block conversation/explanations from the living room. Arrgghh. No snack.

WOD: Happy Holiday Triple: run 400, row 500, 30 box jumps on 20", 30 pull ups, 30 thrusters (63/95), row 500, 30 walking lunges, 30 tire jump burps, 30 SDLHPs, run 400. Holy smokes. Thank you CF wherever this one came from. Thanks to Coach for suggesting we leave it Rx'd. I needed that.

Breakfast: hb eggs, eggplant, sweet potatoes.
3-3-0.

Not feeling so hot right now. Trying to get a little rest this am, while the house is empty. I just learned they're staying another day. I am sorting this out in my head.

Lunch- chicken, cuke, pepper, avacado, walnuts. All mixed up.
3-1-15.
1-0-0 egg.

nuts
0-0-3 now caught up from bf

snack- chicken, walnuts.
1-0-10. went over here, will adjust at din.

din- salmon, spinach, avacado. pecans.
3-1-7.

11-5-35.

2 comments:

  1. Great work this am girl. So glad to be back although it was a killer. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, if not Friday for sure. It's your BIG DAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great working out with you and MK this am! I hope you are able to catch up on some sleep... you might want to lay low on Thursday and recover from the visitors. You need to be well rested for your bday! Oh and BF in this case meant boyfriend aka Coach aka J aka Jason I could list a few more... but I won't!

    ReplyDelete