The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, January 16, 2009

FRIDAY. YEAH. ANGIE.

Up with decent sleep, coffee, snack of turkey and walnuts.
1-0-6.

WOD: Angie: 100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats. Last time to beat was 47:56.
29:30. I'll take it.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!

Breakfast: 3 hb eggs, eggplant, greens smoothie, walnuts.
3-2-12.

lunch- turkey burger, brocc, red pepper, avacado.
3-1-15.

snack- egg, nuts.
1-0-7.

din- some MAD Takeout! I did the salmon and okra&tomatoes. Pauly had shrimp, spinach&garlic, and some naughty sushi rolls. Yummy. Salmon had this MAD seared crust....
4-1-15 best guess. but who knows or really cares on a Friday night.

4 comments:

  1. you go sarah! i conquer angie tonight at 6p. hope to beat my last time of ca. 30 minutes. my 30 minutes is different from your 30 minutes, of course. i do girlie pushups, jumping pull ups, and sit-ups regular. is challenging for me, though! hope to see you soon, miss thang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work today girl. You really killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a very bad patient in that I did not do the neck thing yesterday or as of yet today. I am keeping it at my office because I have a better shot of actually doing it at work than at home. I can't wait to hear how Mad Take Out is.

    ReplyDelete