The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Again? April 13

Up with poor sleep thanks to a mosquito. IF today.
Coffee.

Made it thru the Easter weekend without too much trouble- food was pretty clean all weekend, with a some 'going over' yesterday, including some daaark chocolate...fruit salad was a big time treat (in the afternoon, to boot!). Friday nite was Sashimi Fest Origami. Ate at home all day Sat. Really enjoyed the holiday with my man and his family. Got some much needed rest, which is huge for me.

WOD: Hang Power Clean + Jerk: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. 95-105-115-125fail-125fail-120fail-120yes! I was dang glad just to get back to 120 lbs today...looking back, maybe cueing in (mentally) fast elbows would have given me faster success, because I was getting the bar high enough, so I know I am strong enough- I'll take it for today. Extra was Deads 5-5-5-5-5. 155-175-175-175-185. Last set SUCKED, not even a true 5RM since I had to break them up. Wish I had stayed with the 175 for the last one, but oh well. Hollah to MK for the nice 205 and 215 5RM's. She is STRONG.

Sauna, Dr. Mike's, now office work. Catching up from a few days of unofficial vaca time last week. I love my job.

IF 18 hrs.

Meal 1- chicken, eggplant, leftover bruss sprouts, red pepper, avocado.
4-2-9.

Meal 2- chicken, eggplant, walnuts.
4-1-12.

Meal 3- more chicken, brocc, avocado.
4-1-12.

12-4-33.

No comments:

Post a Comment