The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday with a Triple

Up. Coffee and snack
1-0-5

WOD: AMRAP 15: Row 750m, then: 3 power cleans (103), 7 burpees. Happy with my row, 2:51.4; cleans were a challenge, but pretty good. Some sucked. So glad I went Rxd. Missed the first few after the row which is typical for me, but managed to get better thru the wod. Got 8rds plus 1 clean. Worked beside Pauly this am, very cool.

7am-Picnic with Pauly in the car- salmon and sw pots.
3-3-0.

hungry at 930.
salmon and nuts from break-
1-0-6.

lunch- will be jdeli salad with chicken and guac. added avocado and nuts.
3-1-12.

hungry at 3
0-0-3

snack
1-0-8

I have been both hungry and exhausted all day, feeling a little wierd- going from hungry to slightly yucky now that I am over on nuts because I was hungry! Triple must have got me pretty good.

mahi, scallop, brocc, avocado, a few dark choc squares and pb. little slip.
4-1-13.

13-5-47. Big day, but I will say it's not quite a full 5B carbs! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment