The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday!

Well, I feel like Kate because our weekend was so much of a blessing, I am really OK with today being Monday! We had a great time at Cap, really able to revisit the reason why we were there, our first year on the books as husband and wife. Thank you to all my buds who wished us well and thought of little ol' us!

IF today.

WOD: A freaking triple on a Monday and I love it. A perfect way to blast my ass into shape coming off a weekend of indulgence! For time: run 800, 21-15-9 thrusters (63lbs) and burpees, run 800. Nice one coach! 6AM was slim pickins with just me, MK, and Liz.

IF 17.5 hrs

meal 1- turk burg, salad, red pepper, cuke, few onions and strawberries, avocado.
3-2-10


egg, pecans
1-0-5

salmon, brocc, avocado. A classic. Added a hb egg.
4-1-10.

mahi, spinach, avocado, nuts.
4-1-15.

12-4-40 about to go nite nite.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to have a good excuse to why I wasn't there this morning but it really just came down to too much booze and sun yesterday. I am hitting up 7pm tonight and will be there bright an early tomorrow.

    Glad you guys had a great anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete