The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct 29 THURSDAY!

Up with so so sleep. Went down great, up at 230 for about an hour~then alarm goes off at 445. UGH!!!!

IF today.

WOD: Annie. 7:53 which is a PR for me, so I will flipping take it. HUGE SHOUT OUT to the A~BOMB for killing Annie this am~ you ARE the DU queen, girl!! Nice work!!

IF 16 today. All I could manage!

4 eggs, cooked mixed veges, bell pepper, avocado.
4-2-10.

3 comments:

  1. You crushed it as well this morning too!

    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girl you slammed it home this morning. Great job! The chocolate is amazing, thank you for helping me through candyfest 2009. It's everywhere I just can not wait until Halloween is OVER!! So glad you like the hummus, rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! I think you are "in a place" where you are beating your times again! What do you think of that business...Hmmmm????

    ReplyDelete