The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oct 28 Metcon Wednesday

Up at the crack to go in at 5AM. Long day ahead of me today.

WOD: C2 3x 750m; 3 sec foul. Was able to keep times in 3 sec check. 2:54.1, 2:52.9, 2:52.6. Glad that one is over. Great to finally see JBrod this am :)

Headed to Balm for an industry trade show today. Kind of fun, but kind of ugh. I am beat, been a little skinny on sleep. Thanks to MK for the Mg, (or to Kate?)~ will try- maybe it's better than the MinTran for me~ am open to anything that helps!

break on the road- eggs, brocc, nuts
3-1-12

lunch @ Sonny's- salad bar with chicken, added nuts
3-1-12

home! yay

egg, nuts, and yummy hummus that MK made!! Deee-licious!
1-1-7

1 comment:

  1. Right on girl. Sleep is key for me with recovery and performance wise. Play with them this weekend. I take 2 when I know I can get my sleep in. When I lay my head down I am out cold for solid sleep :) I hope you like the hummus. Like I said this time I tried to make it lower in Fat so I don't know if it's the best of the best. I'll try and make another batch for the party this weekend. Have a good day, see you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete