The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Oct 27!!

FOR JENN: 'This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.' Watched that movie this weekend~ for some reason , it makes me think of CF~ maybe the '300' WOD???? We totally need the queen poster to put up in the gym next to Leonidas......




Up with short sleep, not rested at all. egg, nuts
1-0-5

WOD: AMRAP 12: 8 push press @ 63, 16 KBS @ 20K. Got 8 rds plus 5 PP. Pretty much 12 minutes of misery for me. I think that about sums it up. Glad I went with the bigger bell.
Hollah to my girl MK for killing it.

Had to boogie right after class to get my day started. It was one of those mornings when you don't stop. Headed up to Balm today to set up our booth for a trade show tomorrow. Am looking for Friday big time!

break- 3 fried eggs, brocc, nuts
3-1-12

lunch on the road- t burg, red pepp and cuke, avocado- had to choke this one down, not hungry today for some reason.
3-1-9

home! snack, egg, nuts
1-0-7

Head's up to the peeps, am going in at 5AM tomorrow~ yay!! ugh.

Gym @ 6PM for 50 T2Bs and spot AP in his CFFB WOD which was flipping brutal- yeah KATE!!

din- mahi (less than stellar tonight), 2 eggs, brocc, nuts. BORING, but I like my full tummy right now. Daaark choc and walnuts for dessert. Holy crap. so good.
4-1-15

12-3-48

No comments:

Post a Comment