The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally it is Friday! Nov 20

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!

Up with good sleep, just a little short.
1-0-7

WOD: B. Squats 5x5 @ 90% 5RM (170) -155lbs. 155-155-155x4-done. Pretty disappointed, but sucked it up. We need to back up a few steps and regroup with my numbers. I was working off a 5RM from July, and clearly, I'm not in the same place here in November. I must work on keeping my head down and building confidence under the bar. Feeling a little shaky. Rested a bit and then went into the P. Cleans 6x3. Decided to keep them at 105 ATB to make sure I got all my reps nice and clean. Got thru those pretty good, so felt better about that. I know that as each week comes and goes, performance may vary- it ain't gonna be PRs each time- but I also know that I'm at the right place to correct these issues and get back on track, so that's what I lean on now. Like coach said, two steps back to get one step ahead has to happen sometimes. HUGE shout out to MK for PRing on Nancy this am - and her DAY OFF to boot!!

Stayed a little bit to go over 101s with MK-

730AM CFE at Lakes Park tomorrow if anyone's interested

eggs, apple, nuts
3-2-9

t burg, brocc, avocado
3-1-10

1 comment: