The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holy Cats it's Thursday! August 26

Up at 5AM. :)

2 eggs, few walnuts

WOD: 21-15-9-3: pull ups, push ups. 10:19. Pretty straight forward. I am still able to do straight up push ups, but I know the day is coming soon when I will not :) Also, it finally occurred to me today that at the cert this weekend, I am probably going to get schooled on my pull up grip- I have always done pulls with my thumb over the bar- me thinx this is a no-no, and I am about to hear about it! I tried a few this am with my thumb wrapped around the bar, and holy cats it was different and HARD. I felt so weak that way :/ Well, change can be (is) good and I try to be open to learning....

Also, tried my hand at poaching an egg this am- the Julia Child way...didn't work. Need to practice that.

3 eggs, handful blueberries, walnuts

lunch at Tropical Smoothie at Ave Maria. Chicken ceasar w. lemon, and a huge treat: smoothie made with strawberries, blueberries, and whey protein. No added tourbino.

2 eggs and avocado at 3PM

din- gf beef and marinara :) :) :) 90% and ab.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your comment...thanks girl! Thanks for getting me through the WOD this am without breaking it up. It always help when someone wants it just as bad as you. Good luck this weekend and soak up as much as you can. I can't wait for you to teach me all that you have learned!!!
    PS-You killed it this am on that nasty wod!!

    ReplyDelete