The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last day of August...means one thing....

FOOTBALL SEASON COMETH.

13 weeks today!! He weighs about an ounce, and is the size of a medium shrimp! About 3 inches, from head to feet. Fingerprints are formed, and organs & veins are visible through his skin. His body is catching up to the big ol' noggin now.

Up at 5AM

egg

WOD: 'Jet': 30-20-10: one arm KB snatch @ 16K (half each), pull ups, squats. Not feeling all that strong today, went with the 12K. I resorted to my comfy way of pull ups, knowing that I am not going to re-wire my brain in a day. Took me 20:40. Not a cake walk for me today. Felt a twinge when I landed from the pull ups, so adjusted by coming down softer on one leg.

3 eggs, asparagus, few walnuts

My business lunch just rescheduled, so now lunch with a friend :)

Lunch with the friend got cancelled also!! now lunch at home

t burg, brocc. celery and ab


din- gf beef, marinara, grilled zucch, 90% and ab

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back and glad to hear the CERT was awesome! Seriously I am wishing I went. I love learning new stuff:) I'll be your little ginny pig any day you want me to try something!

    ReplyDelete