The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday November 8. Glad to be here.

Up at 5AM.  Love the time change.

Friday, during the WOD, I landed wrong on a 45 coming off the pull up bar and rolled my ankle.  I didn't think much of it at the time.  By 2PM, I could not walk.  Started having scary visions of being on crutches for the remainder of my pregnancy. Called Dr. Mike- he said to ice it 20min on, 40min off- and we would take an X-Ray Saturday.  Much pain.  Used my office chair to get around that night.  By Sat am, it was much better, was able to hobble a bit, decided to ixnay the X-Ray.  By Sunday, all was well. Whew! Thank goodness for ice!

handful nuts to quiet the tummy.

WOD: 3 rds: 20 1-arm KBS @ 12k, 20 WBS @ 14, 20 pull ups.  Pull ups are getting slower!  Took me 19:50 to do 3 rds of not too crazy work! Again friends, it's a different day.

home to eat with mister: leftover paleo pancakes, chicken sausage from Costco that's actually pretty clean.

lunch- leftover paleo chili. red pepper.

nuts here and there today.  I think I am starting to feel the increased appetite thing.....O.M.G. I am told a pound per week.  I may need counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment