The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm back. February 17

Up at 530AM. handful nuts out the door.

WOD: Baby Annie: 30-20-10: DUs and KTEs.  The DUs were not happening today- I subbed walking lunges. About 11:33.

She has dropped a bit, I can tell.  I am waiting on test results this afternoon to see whether or not the urine protein levels have gone away- that is what we are praying for.  Hospital induction is the alternative if not- sooo NOT our plan, but what will happen.  Feel great, and she is full term.  God's plan is about to be revealed to us, I feel.  We will see if it is the same as what we have had planned.

eggs, avocado, berries and gy w/ cinnamon, nuts

1 comment:

  1. Oooh DUs - can't think of many things that sound more uncomfortable (except maybe sit-ups)

    ReplyDelete