The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY FINALLY.

Up, skinny on sleep, about 6.5hrs. Coffee, snack of egg and nuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Timed 5K. Ran it in 23:18, a new PB for me! I'll take it. Shout out to MK for her 24 today! Nice work, girl. Extra work today of OHS, 45lb. bar for 45 reps, 65lbs. for 10 reps. That's enough for one week. I am spent and ready to rest a little.

Breakfast with Sugarpants: hb eggs, eggplant with curry and nuts, peach with cinnamon and nuts. So good.
3-2-9.

A great start to a great Friday. Go Gators! Go Horns!

Lunch was in phases today: 6B nuts, and a sip of Vueve to toast my dear friend Christy's marriage Saturday, and an egg.
1-0-7.

Salad with chicken and egg, nuts.
2-1-5.

Took a nap today, it was GREAT! Feeling great after a hard (good hard) week.

Dinner at Origami- yeah! a tuna hand roll, which I removed most of the rice, tuna sashimi, snapper sashimi, and a Ninja Diet Roll....YUMMY! Came home and had a peach and nuts-
Best guess:
3-2-10.

Just added some nuts- great snack!!
0-0-9.

10-5-46

2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to ask you about kickball. How fun! Nice run this morning girl you kick butt. Have a great weekend my friend we both need it after this week!!

    ReplyDelete