The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Up with not so good sleep. Coffee and snack of chicken and walnuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Metcon Friday for time: run 800m, row 600m, run 400m, 100 du's, run 400m, row 600m, run 800m. Tough one for a Friday, for me at least. Ran my final 2 mi. PWO to wrap up the 6mi total. Next week off from running- nice!

Breakfast: hb eggs, eggplant, apple, walnuts.
4-2-9.

Lunch- chicken, red pepper, cuke, avacado, walnuts.
3-2-9.

Snack- chicken, apple, walnuts.
1-1-2.

Din- filet, spinach, brocc, avacado.
4-2-9.

snack- apple, walnuts.
0-1-2.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl thanks for the produce it looks great! Nice WOD today sorry that I'm not good to go with you. It's pretty frustrating for me as well. You know I'd much rather be running then rowing anyday!

    ReplyDelete