The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday October 30....Scary!

Up with spotty sleep. I would LOVE to get a night (how about more than one? and consecutively) of solid 8 hrs...coffee and snack of eggy and walnuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Smashmouth 'cause it's for time: 30 power cleans @ 83lbs, 45 box jumps @ 20", 60 pull ups. Finished in 13:00. I am pleased with my time. WAY TO BE MK on the pull ups, girl! You had a strong finish today- so nice! Ran 2 mi. PWO. Of course, I am feeling the anxiety creeping in re: the TOTAL on Saturday. Gonna try to keep it grounded and real until it's over, at which point I will be READY to let my hair down.

Breakfast: more coffee (love the weather), 3 hb eggs plus one white, apple, nuts.
4-2-9.

Headed to Immokalee today- talk later. Kate, I will be picking up produce for salsa! Any other produce needs, someone call me.

Lunch- same as yesterday! I am a creature of habit.
3-2-9.

Snack- chicken and walnuts.
1-0-4.

Din- Salmon, brocc/cauli, cooked spinach, avacado, walnuts.
3-2-8.


12-6-35 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment