The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday October 13

Up way too early, went down at 9ish...coffee and snack of chicken and nuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Clean & Jerk 5RM: 5-5-5-5-5: Maxed out at 105lbs for the 5RM, went up to the 115 for one, so want to note that, at least! Felt pretty good, getting a little better on form. 5RM def makes a diff. Nice work to MK for busting out the 115. Extra work today: Row 2500m. Did not get it under 10 min, which wasn't a set goal prior to starting, so I did not pace myself properly....I need to keep it closer to 2:00 or less for avg. split time- I was creeping up to 2:04-2:05 for too much of it....

Breakfast: hb eggs, eggplant, 1/2 apple, nuts.
3-2-11.

Have a 10:40 flight to San Jose for a Nat'l Sales meeting...I am both excited and not really excited, if you are feeling me. Will blog later.

Lunch on the plane- dry salad with chicken, added nuts and an apple.
2-2-9.

Snack- chicken, a little lettuce, nuts.
1-0-5.

Just got to my hotel, it's 445 here and I'm starving and tired. Heavy hors d'oeuvres in an hour, but I just had some nuts and 1/2 apple.
0-1-8.

Time change and eating/training may be a challenge- I am headed down to the fitness room now to scope it out. Still going to try to catch a CF Silicon Valley WOD for Thursday.

Had some chicken and pork tenderloin at the reception thing. If I had a nickel for everytime someone asked me, 'you're not drinking?'...I wouldn't have to be here working!...a few nuts.
4-0-3.

11-5-41

No comments:

Post a Comment