The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday October 23

Up early, went down early, so...my usual 7hrs...coffee and snack of chicken and walnuts.
1-0-4.

WOD: Intervals: 60 sec on, 30 sec off: 3 rds of: Box jumps (24"), row for cals, KTE's, GHD hypers. Total count is score. 309. Nice one, J! Extra work: 50 GHD sit ups, 20 ring dips. I'd like to make a shout out to Liz and MK for listening to their bodies and making necessary subs in the WOD. Good work, girls! Liz is a little powerhouse and her determination to not let her knee get her down is impressive.

I feel great, but am ready for the weekend!

Breakfast: hb eggs, apple, nuts.
3-2-9.

I am feeling much better about my bf and increased bw issues :) . I know now that it was due to too much daily fat, i.e. nuts. What a lesson. For my body, I really need to monitor my daily fat intake and find the balance with cutting carbs. Right now, what seems to be working for me is a 3-2-9 meal, and sticking to that pretty tight. Also, switching out fat choices from nuts seems to work for me when I can, i.e. avacado. I still get a little hungry occasionally, but I am going to try going for a bite of lean protein rather than a blk of nuts (per Cordain's FAQ).

Lunch- greek salad sans feta, with chicken, added red pepper and nuts.
3-1-9.

Snack- chicken and small egg white, walnuts.
1-0-4.

Din- salmon, brocc/cauli, spinach salad, avacado.
3-2-9.

The Florida Gators Kickball team is 5-0! Yeah baby. Go Gators. For those of you who don't get enough sleep, we'll be on the Fox 4 news, I am assuming 10PM...

Snack later-
1-1-2.

12-6-37.

1 comment: