The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday October 15

Up with spotty sleep, and only 6 hrs. A bite of turkey and 2B almonds.
0-0-2.

WOD: Subbed a few things: 800m run, 40 push ups, 40 squats (70lbs), 40 sit ups, run 800m. Loosely timed at 15:00. Added 25 burpees, and completed my extra running, 2 more mi. Met a few colleagues on the tennis courts @ 6AM for my first official lesson....it was not the worst thing I've ever seen, but definitely worth a laugh. I think I like it, though!

Breakfast- 3 poached eggs, 1/2 apple, avacado, almonds.
3-1-13.

Starving, 1020AM here- 1/2 apple, almonds.
0-1-5.

Lunch- salad with chicken, guac, salsa, added a few nuts. Delicious, but went over my 3B protein, for sure, and who knows what was in the guac. Did that stop me?
4-2-13.

Snacked on nuts.
0-0-8.

Din- Several cabobs, shrimp, salad greens, strawberries.
4-2-6. guessing on fat, did not add any.

11-6-47.

So my friend and I drove to Crossfit Silicon Valley tonight, and am going to join them for a 630AM class! Very cool gym. I was impressed with it's size. It's pretty close to my hotel, and she's lending me her vehicle. I am both excited and nervous....mostly just nervous! Hoping to rep Crossfit Ft. Myers well!

No comments:

Post a Comment