The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday October 8

Went down at 830, up at 330. Laid back down for a while...coffee and snack of egg and walnuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: 50 du's, run 400m, 100' walking lunges, run 400m, 60 wall balls(14lbs), run 400m, 100' walking lunges, run 400m, 50 du's. The usual 'good one but approaching brutal' triple modality WOD. Extra work: 10 TGU's each side, first 7 with 33 lb. bar, last 3 with 12K kb. My entire body is sore and spent...will need to hydrate and stretch today.

Breakfast: 3 hb eggs, peach, 1/2 apple, nuts.
3-2-11.

I have received Brent's higher knowledge for the weekend (picks). He says that Florida will win by 3, and Sooners go down to Texas.....hmmmm....this could be very interesting. I told him not to say those kind of things just to get me excited....he is firm. I have translated the info to my degenerate gambler husband whom I love beyond measure....we are both intrigued.

Lunch- salad with tomatoes and pepper, chicken, nuts.
3-1-13.

Snack- chicken and walnuts.
1-0-5.

nuts
0-0-2.

Din- fresh snook and snapper (Pauly went fishing), mixed veggies, 1/4 apple, nuts.
3-2-10.

11-5-46

3 comments:

  1. Nice work today sis. As the day goes on the more I do not want to move yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up @ 3:30?? Hell, if you want to come in and open I'll start paying you for the extra hour I can sleep in! Ha!!! ~ J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi Madre is researching will keep you updated as to what she finds out. Way to go on todays WOD... as usual my little over-achiever!

    ReplyDelete