The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday! But...

Up with 4 hrs sleep. Not good. Coffee, snack of egg and pecans.
1-0-5.

WOD: Metcon Friday: Timed 1mi. 6:53.

Breakfast: usual suspects. eggs, apple, nuts. More coffee.
3-2-9.

Going to work on the Gator Christmas tree for the Goodwill Festival of Trees auction....on behalf of Gator Club. Sometimes I wonder what I get myself into. I hope to get a nap in today. The 'but...' up top is because while it's Friday, and the end of another week of great WODs, Champ FGB is tomorrow. I tend to fret a little too much over these things. My goal for today is to keep it as real as possible and know that I can only do the best I can do and not to worry about scores or much else...

Lunch- turkey burger, red pepper, brocc, tangerine, nuts.
3-2-9.

Snack- egg, nuts.
1-0-5.

Din- steak, spinach, roasted pumpkin, apple, nuts.
4-3-11.

12-7-39

No comments:

Post a Comment