The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday!!

Up and coffee, snack chicken and walnuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Back Squat- 5-5-5-5-5. Warmed up with a few, and was shooting for a PR of 170. First set of 5 was 165, failed the second set of 5 @ 170, went back down to 165 for 3 sets, then 155 for the last set. Need to work on squat depth and rack position. Still did more reps at 165lbs than last time, but no PR today. I feel like I am possibly at the point of being within 5-10lbs of my PR for my current body weight. I own the fact that part of my failure today was due to technique and mental capacity, but having said that, at this juncture, I am not open to gaining body weight to get stronger.....unless I can learn how to gain bw without increasing bf.....hhmmm then maybe. For now, I'm good with it! :) Extra work today- 60 pushups, a little more bar work.

Breakfast: eggs, apple, walnuts.
3-2-9.

Lunch- salad with cuke, pepper, eggplant, chicken, avacado, few walnuts.
3-2-9.

I feel great today, but sooo glad there's no alarm clock tomorrow..... :) This is the beginning of my absolute favorite time of the year- college football, beautiful weather, and of course, the holidays.

Snack- chicken, walnuts.
1-0-4.

extra nuts-
0-0-3.

Din- fish, spinach, cuke, avacado, nuts.
3-2-10.

snack- white, pumpkin custard (delicious, Kate!), walnuts.
1-3-3.

12-9-43.

No comments:

Post a Comment