The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!

usual morning, but up a little earlier, put some Christmas music on, dallied on the tree. snack and coffee.
1-0-3.

WOD: AMRAP in 20: CNJ's (93/?) and run 200m. Start with 3 CNJ's the first round, then add 3 each rd. Made it to rd 5, finishing 15 CNJ's, and started the run but time ran out. Soooo- 4 rds plus 15 CNJ's. 93 lbs was all I wanted on this Christmas Eve.

Breakfast with my husband: scrambled eggs, eggplant, apple w/ cinnamon and nuts. More coffee.
3-2-12.

Lunch with him also- 1B salad with chicken and avacado, few nuts.
3-1-12.

Just made some paleo chocolate balls. the name is a little scary for me. But I think they're going to be a big hit for me and my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment