The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday! December 19....6 days! Thank You Kevin and Linda!

Up with good sleep and coffee, snack of egg and nuts.
1-0-3.

WOD: Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. I worked on breaking my PR of 115. This did not happen. My jump shrug is still off. Made it to 113lbs after MUCH deliberation.

Breakfast: eggs, 1/2 apple, greens smoothie w/ 1/2B blueberries, avacado, nuts.
3-2-12.

egg and nuts @ 1230- 1-0-3. 2B pecans in Costco- 0-0-2. So a snack of:
1-0-5.

Lunch- turkey burger, spinach, cuke, avacado.
3-1-10.

few nuts
0-0-3.

The CF Christmas Party was a huge success thanks to Linda and Kevin Clark- their beautiful home was the perfect setting for a holiday celebration amongst friends. It was great to see everyone outside of the gym. Can I just say that the beef TL ws the best I've had in a while....holy. smoke. I made it without a petit four!!! holy. smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment