The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday December 20

Up at 630 (so much for sleeping in). Coffee & snack of chicken and walnuts. I was actually hungry, which is good for me because it means I kept it under control last night. A minor victory which I will bask in briefly this morning. ;)
1-0-5.

The thought of Christmas shopping today is making my stomach hurt right now. :) ...in a good way, of course. Kate, I am thinking of YOU today....J, too.....

Breakfast- white omelet with spinach and avacado, strawberries, walnuts.
3-1-15.

Snack at 11- egg and walnuts.
1-0-5.

1145- nuts
0-0-4.

lunch- chicken, eggplant, bruss sprouts, avacado.
3-2-5.

din- turkey burger, spinach, cuke/pepper, avacado, ketchup.
3-2-12.

11-5-46

No comments:

Post a Comment