The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Dec 11

Up with short sleep, but this time for a decent reason, Pauly got in about 1030PM. Coffee and snack of egg and walnuts.
1-0-6.

WOD: Push Jerk: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Ahhhh, the ever so elusive 'popping open of the hip'. I am a little disappointed because I did not PR today, and I really 'felt' like I could have....my last jerk was 133lbs, and I failed at 135lb 3x! Oh well. Next time!

Breakfast: eggs, apple w/ cinnamon and nuts. Smoothie with less than 1/2c. blueberris.
3-2-12.

Lunch- salad with veggies and egg. Added nuts.
3-2-13. Best guess. I still have a hard time with eyeball measuring at restaurants.

SNack- chicken, walnuts.
1-0-6.

DIn- scallops, brocc, avacado, nuts.
3-1-12.

11-5-49

No comments:

Post a Comment