The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY! Happiness.

Up and coffee, snack of egg abd walnuts.
1-0-4.

WOD: Shoulder Press- 5-5-5-5-5: After a few build up sets, made it to my 1RM of 80lbs for about 3 sets, so I was pleased....not without hitting my chin with the bar, which was a little embarassing! :)

Breakfast- hb eggs, eggplant, greens smoothie, nuts.
3-2-12.

Lunch- salmon, brocc, eggplant, avacado, walnuts.
3-2-12.

HAPPY FLIPPIN' FRIDAY TO ALL. Headed up for a 2nd WOD this pm for some power moves.

Snack- egg, nuts.
1-0-5.

Me and MK worked on high pulls which was great because it really helps with that explosive move to get the bar up, and I really need help in that area. Went up to 115lbs on those, then did cleans with that weight, all sets of 3. Good one- thanks to Coach for the great...well, coaching! A lot of it for me is confidence that I can get the bar up there. I am starting to see that my former PR's are now what I am doing in sets of 3,5 etc. Progress! I dig it.

Din- paleo chili, avacado, hb egg, nuts.
3-2-14.

1 comment:

  1. Super work this week Sarah you and MK deserve a day of rest!

    ReplyDelete