The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22. COLDER.

Up, coffee, snack of egg and nuts.
1-0-5.

WOD: Inside today, thanks Coach: Burpees and KTE's: 30-25-20-15-10-5. Good one.
Extra work: 30 TGU's, each side, 25lb db and those were tough. The bruised knees didn't help!

Breakfast- 3 hb eggs, grapefruit, walnuts.
3-2-12. More coffee.

Am tired already today- I guess the week is catching up to me, but I didn't even do the extra rounds yesterday, so shouldn't even complain....shout out to MK for really killing it this week...and there's still one (or 2) to go! ;)

Lunch- salmon, brocc, red pepper, cuke, avacado, walnuts. All mixed up. Yum.
3-2-12.

Seems like I'm a little hungry today...I call it 'can feel my body cranking'...it's those tgu's.... ;)
LOVE IT.

Snack- eggy and walnuts
1-0-5.

Din- turkey burger, spinach, avacado, few nuts.
3-1-17.

11-5-51.

3 comments:

  1. Been battling this for a while and any long/hard cardio like running and rowing seems to make it alot worse and last night was the worst I have ever felt. Def think weather is a factor. Not sure exactly on why J wants me to eliminate carbs but thinking its related to glucose, insulin and inflamation. And yes... I am very lucky to have him... I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me get this the WOD and extra work today. It was for sure a bitXX for me this morning. You rocked it out though, great work. Hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get a call from costco saying not to eat zone perfect peanut butter bars because they may be infected by salmonella!!!!

    ReplyDelete