The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday January 6

Up and coffee, snack of egg and walnuts.
1-0-3.

WOD: Fran: 21-15-9 of thrusters (63/95) and pullups. 6:06. A new benchmark for the New Year.

Breakfast: 2 hb eggs, chicken, apple, walnuts.
3-2-12

2.5 hours on the phone with my boss to review my PMP- personal evaluation. Holy smoke. But, all is well! I guess I self evaluated myself pretty good.

lunch- chicken, brocc, red pepper, walnuts.
3-1-15.

snack- chicken and walnuts.
1-0-4.

din- salmon, spinach, eggplant, avacado. I am SUCH a creature of habit. Clearly eating the same things over again do not phase me. This stuff is as good to me tonight as it was 6 mos. ago....
3-1-10.

11-4-44

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A 2.5 hour review, that's got to be a record. I'm sure you killed it just like the workout this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... great time on FRAN!!!!!! I knew you would kill it!

    ReplyDelete