The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday...aaaahhh.

Up too early, 6AM. Got my 7, I guess that's all I'm gonna get.

Had to go to store to get coffee. THAT sucks at 7AM on a Sat.
egg, walnuts.
1-0-6.

frittata, eggplant, avocado.
3-1-11.

Looking forward to some time with my man, in the sun, going to the market at Robb&Stucky, and massages ay 230!

eggs, chicken, red pepper, walnuts.
3-1-14.

pool time and massages were great. Went to the little organic market at Robb&Stucky....found some fresh shrimp for supper, and local raw honey. I was telling my massage therp. about the honey, and she told me of a Columbian client of hers that says local honey is the best for you...sounds good to me!

snack of chicken, avocado, nuts.
1-0-6.

din was grilled shrimp, tossed in evoo, black pepper and fresh herbs that I snipped up. Served with avocado. Fantastic!

I know I went over on fats today, so no more counting. What a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment