The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday...Feb 5...one more day to the week. Woo-hoo!

Up and coffee, chicken, nuts.
1-0-6.

WOD: 3 rds: Power Cleans with thruster, row 500. Just me and MK this am, which was cool because we got some extra good coaching! Thanks Coach. Went 95lbs, 100, 100; kept the rows sub 1:56 split time, which for today, was good enough! My girl slammed it, of course...nice one, sis. Worked on power clean form after. Sooo good to see KC.

Boogied over to Dr. Mike's for the last adj of the week since I didn't think I'd get there this pm....so breakfast was late today.

chicken, eggplant, 1/2 pear, walnuts.
3-2-12.

lunch- chicken, brocc, red pepp, avocado.
3-2-12.

Anyone else out there not microwaving due to killing enzymes?....just wondering.. Goodness gracious, it's about all I can do to just to eat right, sleep right, train right, take a few supplements right, live right....(but I did cook my brocc on the stove today!!) tsk tsk. ;)

snack- chicken, nuts.
1-0-5.

din- filet, little spinach, little brocc, one portabella, avocado.
4-1-12. little dark cocoa choc....soooo good, and a perfect way to end a great meal.

12-5-47

No comments:

Post a Comment