The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Feb 3. Get your blankets.

Up with pretty good sleep, coffee.

WOD: 5 rds of: run 400, 20 box jumps then alternate 100' walking lunges and row 400. Good metcon push for me, really tried to speed up my jumps. Extra work: 40 HSPU's which I felt much stronger on.

Breakfast- 3 hb eggs, 1oz chicken, eggplant, nuts.
4-1-12.

I'd be lying if I said I am pleased with my body comp...I am not, but trying to deal and keep it real. :)

lunch- chicken, green geans, salad. Grower cookout. Finally added nuts about 3PM. headache!
3-1-15

snack- chicken, nuts.
2-0-6.

BY THE WAY: COACH HAS THE PRETTIEST PULL UPS I'VE EVER SEEN.

din- took a picnic din downtown to have with my mister since he is working tonight; salmon, brocc, avocado, few nuts. the usual, but a fav for us.
3-1-15.

12-3-48

2 comments:

  1. what don't you like about your body comp, honey? your body is strong and beautiful. though i know what you're saying in your mind: it's all relative. and it is. what are your goals, ms. sarah?

    also, thank you for your words of support...2.5 days and no lattes--i am going to win this bet and be weaned off those dang nasty sugar laden lattes. weehoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are strong and beautiful girl. No worries in that department. Keep pushing it everyday and things will even out. Remember 1 month.. and we are only on beginning week 3 on my records! We'll get there together. Thanks for all of your support, and FYI I finally got my car back.

    ReplyDelete