The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bear of a Monday

Up and coffee. IF.

Decided to go in for the WOD since I got to rest Sunday.

Bear: Power Clean, Front Squat, Push Press, Back Squat, Push Press. What the crap was I thinking? 65-75-85-95-85. All I wanted today, for sure. Was able to go up 10lbs from the last time, so I'll take it for now.

Home to more coffee and headed to Dr. Mike's for a much needed adj since I missed all of last week. My entire body is sore, no joke.

4-2-9 @ 1230PM.

2-1-7 @ 230PM.

2-0-10 @ 530PM.

4-1-12.

12-4-38

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I can't believe you completed the bear today, I seriously would've died. My body is super tired today. I went in late b/c I couldn't get out of bed:) Thanks for the kind words and I thank you for all of your love and support in this process. I don't know where I would be without you training with me..SERIOUSLY! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete