The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm NOT Irish

I have always wanted to say that- Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Coffee and egg.
1-0-0

WOD: 7 rds: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 burpees, run 200. Metcon and bw maylay (sp). 50 GHD sit ups.

eggs, 1/2 apple, walnuts, greens shake made with spinach this am! OK, so it's not quite the same as making it with bluberries, but it's good...and it's def GREEN.
3-2-9.

just on a break from a mtg where I thought I should participate with lunch, only to find that lunch was a chicken calzone- Wtf? Picked out the chicken, had red pepper packed, home for a short bit to a few more bites of clean chicken and a little avocado. Gotta do what you gotta do. less than stellar meal.
3-1-12?

dinner at bacchus- big group of researchers and managers from my company. salad, filet, steamed veggies, had a few nuts before din. I pulled the movie star move of a few bites of a few things, like the appetizers that were flowing freely, and a few sips from the bottles of wine that were flowing freely. I am so fortunate that my company welcomes the occasional joining of a spouse to functions such as these; pauly by my side. :) 2 hrs +
4-1-?

1 comment:

  1. Why am I the beast? Nice job on not falling at lunch. I would have caved.

    ReplyDelete