The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th- again.

Up with good sleep. SO glad to be home.

Got home yesterday am about 10AM, so came home and rested as much as possible. Focused on getting in most of my 12B by lunch, so I could begin my IF a little differently to include my WOD at 6PM. Thanks to MK for opening my mind to be able to shift the timing.

Thursday WOD: Annie: 50-40-30-20-10 DU's and sit ups. She was a welcome sight after a week of traveling. It was a total adjustment to train at 6PM! But, I enjoyed seeing all the 6PM peeps and challenging myself.

So the IF went better than I thought, from about 2PM-8AM....a little diff going to bed without any supp, but totally doable. I am really starting to get into the IF ways...but I do prefer the 7PM-Noonish pattern at this juncture. I suspect that switching it up occasionally is a good thing, too.

Today is a day of rest, although I am not quite as hard trained as I would be had I been here all week. Tomorrow is a BIG day- starting with the 5K at 8AM, then WOD2 at noon, WOD3 at 5. I am anxious to see how I will hold up. It looks like I will not be able to join MK for the 9AM Sunday WOD because of SS/church, but I know she will do well.

Breakfast: fritatta, bruss sprouts, greens shake, avocado
4-2-9.

lunch- chicken, red pepp, bruss sp, little brocc, nuts. All mixed up.
3-2-9.

snack- egg, nuts.
1-0-7.

din- salmon, spinach, nuts.
one square of 85%! My treat and it is soooo hard to keep it to one square!
4-1-12.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back too! It's all good on the Sunday WOD. J told me that yesterday. He has a few people to come and do it with me so its all good. I'll call you on my way home from work 6:30 or so on details for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete