The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, March 20, 2009

FRIDAY! March 20

better sleep. coffee.

WOD: AMRAP 20: 20 air squats, 15 push ups, 10 rack rows. Was going for 10 rds, almost made it, doggone it! 5 rows short. It was just me and MK this am- where is 6AM???

White frittata with spinach, shrooms, sd tomatoes, onion. eggplant on the side, avocado.
4-2-9.

I am sooo happy it's Friday. My last Friday of no evening WOD for a while. My WOD schedule is about to pick back up as MK approaches the Qualis....I'll be trying my best to hang with her for the next 5 weeks.

lunch from JD- salad w/ chicken, avocado. Added little red pepper, nuts.
3-1-14. little over on fat.

did I mention I'm glad it's Friday?

snack of some nuts, out of protein- headed to target for eggs-

egg, avocado.
1-0-10.

din- chicken on salad, avocado. little daaaaark chocolate! sooo good. we're out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment