The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Monday. March 23

Up with pretty solid sleep- coffee. IF today.

WOD: Squat Cleans 1-1-1-1-1-1. Started heavys at 105-115-125-135fail-130fail-130. Managed to hit a PR today which I am pretty happy with, I def do not take them for granted....even tho I feel a little heavy myself! Extra work today: Push Jerks 1-1-1-1-1-1. 95-105-115-120-125-130. I think there may be a PR there, also, BUT: there was still a touch of a push...soooo me not so sure about that one-may need to sit on it for now....125lbs has been my nemisis for a while now, for sure, in more than one lift. Such a mental thing for me.

Shout out to the Mighty MK for that little 145lb squat clean. YEAH girl!

Went to Dr. Mike's today and got an exam after my adj. Everything went very well, it looks as if my adj are working nicely-where there used to be 4lbs diff btw my R & L sides, now there's only 2, and that's within normal range! He was really pleased with my progress and that makes me really pleased with everything. He reminded me that as the spinal corrections keep coming, my strength will improve, so- that's really speaking to me- as is getting a little leaner. I go in and out of being OK with weighing 10lbs more than what I used to, as my vanity waxes and wanes. I am still struggling with the desire to drop a few lbs- and am still looking for the answer of how exactly to do that while not sacrificing my newer found strength- it's looking like it's super individual, finding what works best for me. (I am a slow learner because of my over active mouth and mind).

IF 17hrs today.

4-2-9 noon15

3-1-8 330PM

1-0-0 5PM

3-1-12 7PM

11-4-29.

No comments:

Post a Comment