The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday March 24

Up with spotty sleep. Coffee.

WOD: 5 rds of run 400m, with 2 min rest between sprints. For time: 50 burpees. Burps were a tough push after the running. Extra: 10RM Back Squats. 95-115-135-145-145-145. Those were a killer.

4-2-9. eggs, greens shake, grapefruit, nuts.

My day got rearranged for me this am; had to make an impromptu trip to Immokalee. Don't know why that made me fussy, but it did. All is well, I am back now- but not before getting to dine on some less than stellar chicken on a less than stellar iceberg salad. I am such a brat. ordered a side of guac, packed a few nuts.

3-1-10. added fat from less than stellar chicken, I am positive.

1-0-6.

4-1-12.


12-4-37

1 comment:

  1. The avocado this morning was delicious! I have been eating crap ones for the last few days, it was like a treasure. Thank you for thinking of me yesterday on your venture! Way to kill those burpees today.

    ReplyDelete