The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday March 5

Up and coffee. IF today.

WOD: AMRAP 15: Row 500, then: 10 burps, 10 DU's. My body felt like it weighed 300 lbs as I fought through the burpees. I was glad when this one was done. Extra: Weighted lunges in the alley, 20 lb db's, 5 passes....soooo 500' of walking lunges! They weren't a cake walk, either.

Meal 1- chicken, egg, salad, added pepper, cado, nuts.
5-2-10.

...about to go for 2 right now at 4PM.....

I have a special treat for 5AM and 6AM CrossFit Buddies..... :)

chicken, bruss sp, cado.
3-1-12.

The fact that Dallas cut T.O. today is disturbingly pleasing to me.

din- egg white, salmon, spinach, cado, walnuts. daaaaark choc. Soooooo good.
4-2-10

12-5-32

No comments:

Post a Comment