The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday March 3. Chilly.

Up with pretty solid sleep. Coffee.

WOD: 4 rds: Back Squats x 10 (90% of last 10RM) , then row 250. Squats were at 135lbs (bw) for me today, then the flipping rows, always tough for me. Split times were consistent, just not as low as they need to be, but I'll get there. Last 250 was my best, 51.7 sec. So, no burpees for Sarah today, thank goodness. Extra: killer deads, same pattern as squats, 4x10, 135lbs. Tough, but good.

Breakfast: eggs, 1/2 apple, eggplant, avocado, walnuts.
4-2-9.

3-2-9. chicken, red pepper, b. sprouts, avocado, walnuts.

2-0-6.

3-2-9. Can anyone tell me how much cooked spinach is 1B? Not sure if this meal had 2 full blocks, and not too worried about it; it just brings to mind that I haven't found that particular measurement. mahi, spinach, avocado.

12-6-33.

No comments:

Post a Comment