The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday. Home. Ahhhh.

Up, short sleep but so glad to be home! What a week! had to skip town to tend to my mother on Thursday, so missed the brutal 3min row-pull up beeyyyotch....um, yeah. I am beat without it, tho! NICE work to the crew for killing it all week! Ran 3mi Thursday am.

snack
1-0-4

WOD: Front Squats 3-3-3-3-3. Started heavys a little early, but its all good: 95-105-115-125-135-145. That last set was a nice little bonus that I think both me and MK were pleased with. Coach reminded us that our front squats should be as strong as our Squat Cleans, and that's what you-know-who's (MK) flippin squat clean is, so guess who else got to try that one? Could feel my back rounded just a skoch, but I'll take it. Yeah girl.


break- fritatta, grapfruit, eggplant, avocado.
4-2-9.

WOD #2 (for freaks only)
Some great power and hang clean work with Coach and MK.

Sauna with MK. What a great day!

lunch- turkey burger, avocado, brocc
3-1-16

I am so looking forward to some rest this weekend!!

1 comment: