The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6

coffee, chicken, nuts
1-0-4

WOD: 3 min on, 2 min rest, max reps: C&J's @ 95, row for cals burps. Only pulled 13 cleans, wish I had pushed for a few more. Total today was 103. 6AM is kicking it these days- nice work guys! BIG shout out to Liz who is going for her L1 Cert this weekend- 3-2-1 GO sistah! Miss my other bud...hope to see you soon, girl.

breakfast in my car- salmon & sw pots
3-5-0

pecans from break
0-0-3

chicken, red pepper, brocc, avocado
3-2-6

Day 3 of the 3-3-3...so far, so good- haven't noticed anything yet, other than me and my man go thru a LOT of red pepper and other assorted veggies.

2 eggs, nuts.
2-0-4

mahi, egg, red pepper/cuke, spinach, nuts, 1 square daaark choc
3-2-7

12-9-27

No comments:

Post a Comment