The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Saturday and Sunday

Saturday was a good day, altho home alone. Got to sleep in a bit, which is huge for me. Watched two chick flicks, ate clean all day. Nothing too exciting, a quiet day of rest and doing whatever I want. Actually sat out in the sun for a short bit btw movies. Can't believe how pretty the day turned out to be! :)

Sunday- up too early, despite strong efforts to sleep in. Just finished breakfast of eggs, eggplant, grapefruit, pecans. Headed to church this am. Hope to get a little more sun today, if the rains hold off. Still thinking about Murph and all of the other CF Heroes, who have served us all so selflessly, paying the ultimate price.

I miss my husband!! ...and thinking of my friend, MK.

No comments:

Post a Comment