The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday May 14

Short sleep, three nights. Woke up at 330 today for whatever reason. Need to find a chance to get a nap if possible. IF today.

WOD: AMRAP 15: 20 d/u's, 20 kbs (20k). Short and kinda nasty. 8 rds plus 4.

I am tired, and can feel my body getting more sore are the day goes on. Went into this am's WOD pretty sore from yesterday's thrusters, so now it's kicking in pretty good! Need a nap, but have a few more things to do today. I totally bit off almost more than I need to chew, with a golf tourney tomorrow that I am somewhat responsible for, and then a baby shower at my home Sat AM for a dear friend. By the party Sat night, I'll either be dancing on the tables or asleep on the couch!! ;0

Meal 1- salmon, egg, brocc, red pepper, olives, few cashews.
4-2-9.

meal 2- shrimp, egg, avocado, red pepper, nuts
4-1-12

steak, salad, asparagus, mushrooms, daaark choc, avocado, few nuts
4-2-13

12-5-34

No comments:

Post a Comment