The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday! Rain.

Up at 4, went down at 930. That's about as good as it gets for sleep these days. I am hoping to catch up on soem zzzz's this rainy weekend....? IF today.

WOD: Benches 5-5-5-5-5. Really glad to work on these today. Went 95-105-115-115-120 but missed the 120 for the full 5RM; got 3.

Am tired today- the rain is not helping! Ready to eat already. ;P Miss my mister. :(

meal 1- turk burger, egg, red pepper, eggplant, avocado, almonds. so good.
4-2-9.

chicken, eggplant, nuts
4-1-9

chicken, mixed veggies, avocado, walnuts
4-1-12


12-4-30

Happy almost Friday to all! I am ready for some rest.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the bench presses today and jeez girl I hope your sleep improves... too much on your mind I think. I take magnesium glycenate when I have trouble sleeping and it seems to help w/out the groggy feeling the next am.

    ReplyDelete