The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3

Slept pretty good last night- I don't take it for granted!
chicken, pecans
1-0-5

WOD: '15 Minutes of Fame': first leg was AMRAP 5min: Clean and AOH, (93lbs): got 26. Then straight to the second leg, AMRAP 10min: 50' walking lunges and alley sprint: got 10 rds. HUGE shout out to 6AM who continues to kick ass each day. I'm just sayin. Apparently the pukey factor was down on this one, the stuntman reports. Ate me some salmon and sweet pots at the gym.
3-3-0.

My fn legs are SORE and I did feel that shiz on the lunges and sprints. Happy with my cleans.

added nuts from breakfast at 1030AM
0-0-6

chicken, eggplant, bruss sprouts, avocado.
3-1-6

snack
0-0-3

snack
1-0-8

chicken, eggplant, red pepper, avocado
3-2-7

yolk
1-0-0

13-6-35

No comments:

Post a Comment