The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday June 18

Up, short sleep. I love my husband so much, but he sleeps like an entire soccer team doing drills.

IF today. A little cranky, and coffee.

WOD: AMRAP 10: 10 hang power cleans (63), 10 burpees. Holy crap this was a beeyotch. It SEEMED like I did not stop from the time Coach said 3-2-1 go. Got 7 plus 1 burpee. Killer WOD.
Did the 50 hypers and sit ups. Extra: Heavy benches 45lb db 6-6-6-6. Shout out to MK for killing the 50's and handstands this am!

aaaahhhhhhhh. Just ate. Much better now. I really like the IF as a whole, I think I am starting to see a positive effect from it re: leanness, but it doesn't seem to be getting much easier just yet. I've got the 17-19hrs down pretty good (more 17's than 19's)- but each day is a challenge!!

chicken, red peper, brocc, avocado, nuts. the usual! I love it and am so OK with eating the same thing over again.
4-2-10

turk burg, egg, eggplant, avocado, pecans. I weighed the burger post cooking, and it weighed 4.5 oz......
4-1-8

4egg omelet with little onion& spinach, brocc, olives, few pecans
4-1-12 was craving the eggs, I guess since I hadn't had any today!

12-4-30

1 comment:

  1. I wish this WOD was already over with! My lazy ass will be doing it in the heat.

    ReplyDelete