The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday June 30. Gross.

Up with shit sleep. My right quadricep has issues- the siatica sensation...am going back to Dr. Mike's today. I thought it was getting better, not so....slightly worse. Coffee, egg, nuts
1-0-5

WOD: Supposed to do Power Snatches, 2's...ended up being more of a skills session with Coach, which obviously is much needed. My snatches basically SUCK; in my head because my hands are wide, I think my feet must also be wide when I land. Coach says 'you're getting better' but I think he's just trying to be nice, or maybe he's referring to MK! It's pretty ugly. Need more work on those. We worked with 65 & 75lbs. Then to the effen row WOD. Row 5 min, rest 5min. Row 4min, rest 4. Row 3min, rest 3. Row 2min, rest 2. Row 1min. Total distance- 3822. This WOD more than sucked- this WOD beat my ass in more than one way. Snatches and rowing....the absolute freaking bane of my existance.

Home to more coffee, 2 fried eggs, eggplant, avocado, nuts. We are now out of eggs. Must shop now so I can finish breakfast!
2-1-12

lunch- t burger with a spinach salad with red pepper, and a few other leftover veggies, avocado, olives.
3-1-12

finally added the eggs from break, and a few walnuts
2-0-2

snack, egg, nuts
1-0-5

din- mahi, grilled squash, few bruss sp, nuts, olives. delicious.
4-1-12

13-3-48 good day of eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment