The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, August 21, 2009

FRIDAY. Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.

Up with the coffee. Little sketchy on sleep. IF today.

WOD: 5 rds for time: 12 db snatches, 12 box jumps (20), 12 pull ups. WHEW!! Good one for a Friday, I am flipping tired. Yay! Extra was snatch grip deads, up on a plate 5x5 @ 115lbs. Those were good. My hands hurt.

Is it lunch time yet?

IF 16 hrs

meal 1@ noon- yummy salad with chicken, eggs, avocado, nuts, bruss sp, and red pepper.
4-1-12

2-0-9 @ 230PM
eggs, nuts: big snakola. I love IF'ing!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am regretting the "DT" now. My back and chest are wicked sore I couldn't even get out of bed at 5:30 this morning. I am going to load up on advil all day and hopefully make it in this afternoon. My dumb ass was hoping for 4 WODs in 48 hours. What was I thinking!

    ReplyDelete